Today, the still free Postagram app was updated to now let you use images from your iPad’s Photo Library and from your Facebook Libraries too. Postagram is not a Universal app and was written for the iPhone but it works fine in 2X mode on the iPad.
Up to 140 characters can be added to the card to appear next to the postcard image.
Along with the image and text, Postagram offers to include your Profile Picture which is a nice item to personalize the postcard. We use our company logo for our clients to quickly recognize who the card is coming from.
When you have your postcard as you like, Postagram will print and mail for 99 cents:
– Printed on thick, glossy photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
– Delivered anywhere in the world for 99 cents
– US delivery takes only 2-5 business days. International delivery, a bit longer.
– Postagrams are personalized with the profile photo of the sender
– Include an optional 140 character message
– Photo pop-outs of the postcard as a 3×3 inch photo print
– You can select a photo from your iPhone Photo Album, Instagram, Facebook or take a shot with the app