Twittelator for the iPad has been updated with many features, the top of the list for us is the ability to create a single Twitter post that also goes out to a blog and Facebook.
Updated also is the URL shortner, the Image storage and Twittelator is now ready for the new level of login security.
New in Version 1.4
– Option to post to Facebook Wall (Settings, Services, Facebook)
– Ready for the Bitpocalypse
– Lists load up to 200 tweets
– Profile shows Verified and Protected accounts
– Shows how many lists follow you in Lists popover
– Your RT’s show up in Retweets By Me correctly
– Plixi (formerly known as TweetPhoto) photos upload
– plixi and img.ly photos displayed inline
– Links with target=_blank open now in web view
– Custom bit.ly accounts working again